Friday, July 1, 2011

Great Resource…

Every time I walk into Barnes & Noble with my daughter I get so overwhelmed with all the choices… I have no idea even where to start selecting books for her (aside from the classics… there’s nothing wrong with the classics… I love the classics… I’m a classic kind of girl… it would just be nice to open her up & myself to some new classics… I digress).    So… I couldn’t wait to check out this website featured this morning on “Today w/ Kathie Lee & Hoda” (don’t judge me).

The author James Patterson started this website www.readkiddoread.com.  On it are book reviews broken down by age…

readkiddo

Then after you click on each age group it’s broken down further… what a great idea!! 

1 comment:

KSL64 said...

Interesting idea. I love James Patterson books. It's hard to imagine him doing something for children as his mystery ones can be pretty scary.