Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WOW Puffs part 2!

I was so excited & honored today to see Betty Crocker mention my Cinnamon Puff recipe on Twitter & Facebook!!  It was wonderful.

I loved reading all you comments, and visiting your blogs (BTW, I’ve added a blog list… if you have a domestic-themed blog & would like to be added… let me know).

I’ll try to answer all the questions about the post & recipe.

1) CORRECTION… it is 1/4 tsp nutmeg… not 1/2 (although you could adjust for your own taste)

2) The slotted spoon is from Pampered Chef (I’m not a consultant but I know a great one if you need anything) as well as;

  • The mixing bowls (LOVE them)
  • The measuring cup
  • The cookie scoop
  • The glass bowl the egg is in

3) The dishes are an old Pfaltzgraff pattern called “Charlotte” which was not available for very long.  I ended up getting most of the pieces on ebay.

Thanks again everyone… would love to know if you tried the Puffs & how they turned out!

1 comment:

bidaboo said...

I would love to be added to your bloglist! www.bidaboo.blogspot.com

Keep giving us these great posts! :)