I was so excited & honored today to see Betty Crocker mention my Cinnamon Puff recipe on Twitter & Facebook!! It was wonderful.
I loved reading all you comments, and visiting your blogs (BTW, I’ve added a blog list… if you have a domestic-themed blog & would like to be added… let me know).
I’ll try to answer all the questions about the post & recipe.
1) CORRECTION… it is 1/4 tsp nutmeg… not 1/2 (although you could adjust for your own taste)
2) The slotted spoon is from Pampered Chef (I’m not a consultant but I know a great one if you need anything) as well as;
- The mixing bowls (LOVE them)
- The measuring cup
- The cookie scoop
- The glass bowl the egg is in
3) The dishes are an old Pfaltzgraff pattern called “Charlotte” which was not available for very long. I ended up getting most of the pieces on ebay.
Thanks again everyone… would love to know if you tried the Puffs & how they turned out!